need help stretching 99 sx 700 to 136'

sasksxrider

i am working on stretching out my sx and i ran into a problem when i tried to put my suspension in i changed my drivers to 9 tooth antiratchet drivers and when i went to put in the suspension the w arm hit on the drivers i was wondering if i could use 8 tooth antiratchets or if i would run into the same problem or do i have to run the stock drivers and if 8 tooths fit what else would i have to change and would it affect my track tensioning

I just installed the 9th anti ratchet drivers and you do need to grind the tips back alittle , i used a 4" grinder with sand paper on it , took all of 15-20 min. to do , ....its cheaper to take the end off alittle then go 8tooth and have to buy gears ....just my .02

I would just remove enough off ot the tips to clear, as it would be the cheapest and easiest thing to do at this point. 8 tooth drivers will clear everything, including a M-10 if you want to change again

Shoul have moved your skid back when you stretched it. Would have no problems then. Maxdlx

Back