MN TY Ride - Feb 17-20

So far it sounds like great weekend. The temps are supposed to be in the upper 20s and low 30s. We should be able to find some good off trail riding. The only bad thing is it doesn't look like any more snow between now & then. But they have plenty right now.

sleddineinar said:
So far it sounds like great weekend. The temps are supposed to be in the upper 20s and low 30s. We should be able to find some good off trail riding. The only bad thing is it doesn't look like any more snow between now & then. But they have plenty right now.

me and my dad are down for some off trail riding!!!!!

ill show you old folks how to carve... i can make my sled look like it weighs 400lbs.... LOL

andy, and anyone else that wants it

my number- 320-460-0989 (Carter Lentsch)
my dads number- 320-815-2235 (Kevin Lentsch)

is it next week yet!?!?!? #$%&*

-Carter L

sleddineinar said:
I'm thinking on Friday for lunch we can all bring some brats & polish & fixins' maybe some beans and make a fire wherever we are and enjoy the outdoors. Let me know what you guys think.

thats cool with us, we have tank bags, so we can carry some stuff with us.

sleddineinar said:
I was out for about 3 hours today. I found some little protected fields that nobody had been too... practicing my carving!!! Is it next week yet????

i ripped the front suspension bolts out of my sled last week... :o| waiting for the parts, otherwise id be out in a sweatshirt destroying ditches, hoping my parts show up tomorrow if not monday...

BE GONE WEEKEND (never thought id say that) I NEED NEXT WEEK TO COME!!!! ;)!

sleddineinar said:
Which ones? and how?

the ones out of the front arms on my nytro RTX skid. I have the bolts, just waiting on the bushings... hopefully they get here on monday....

im guessing either the bolts broke, or the blue loctite didnt hold and the bolts unscrewed them selves... should have it put back together well before the ride.

Should we have a back up plan....? How are these temps affecting the snow conditions for next week.....

Cmon Mother F..... Nature give us brake this year please..... :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Nicko said:
Should we have a back up plan....? How are these temps affecting the snow conditions for next week.....

Cmon Mother F..... Nature give us brake this year please..... :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

according to the weather, its supposed to stay 30 or below for the rest of the week up there.... yeah its gonna be a sweat box down south by us, but up there they have a huge base.

trails may suck, but the offtrail will still rock... i wouldnt worry too much...

Hope you are right...I don't like to ride trails anyways.

I want everyone doing the snow dance this week..... :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Nick

Last edited:
sleddineinar said:
Chance of snow today and Friday on the Iron Range. Nick, the Snow Dance does not have any whining in it. Stop worrying!! We're going to have good time!!

im starting to get nervous.....

my parts still havnt got here from a site member.... i payed last monday night, 4 plastic bushings, and 2 metal spacers... it should be shipped via USPS.... ITS BEEN A WEEK... NO PARTS!!! and the tracking number seems to be no good.

EDIT: delay seems to have nothing to do with our site member... hopefully just the mailing system is loaded up from valentines day...

Last edited:
sleddineinar said:
Do you have a back up sled?

yes, but i really dont even want to touch it... lol... its a STOCK 2000 SXR 700....i cant even ride it after riding my SxRTX... parts will hopefully show tomorrow... if not, ill figure something out.... :o|

That sucks for sure. I bought a speedo pickup for my 700sx off Ebay recently and the dope sent me a pick up off a 800 vmax and then told me it would fit when I asked him why the one I got doesn't look like the one in the picture... Geez!

Meet you guys Friday 9 -ish a.m. at bimbo's!!!!

I'm still going to play Saturday riding by ear, but I think I'll be back up there...

;)! :rockon:

Earliest I can be there is 10. Might even be pushing 11:( If that's a problem I understand, but if I could hook up with the group that would be cool. You guys could go for a little ride and then swing in and pick me up:)

SX_SLAYER said:
yes, but i really dont even want to touch it... lol... its a STOCK 2000 SXR 700....i cant even ride it after riding my SxRTX... parts will hopefully show tomorrow... if not, ill figure something out.... :o|

GOT MY PARTS!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! we will be there at 9am at bimbos! be prepared to see the coolest SX you have ever seen. :ban:

Back