Blizzard Reports

sxr70001

VIP Member
Just sitting here waiting for the blizzard to hit. We are supposed to get 10-15 inches here in Lansing MI tonight.

Heading up to Cadillac this weekend and they aren't supposed to get hit very much, but hopefully they will get some for the festival.

So far no snowflakes, but you can feel the moisture in the air. Supposedly it will be here around 6 tonight. I sure hope that the weather people are right. It seem like everytime they promise a big storm it finds a way to fizzle out before it gets here.

Anybody else in the path?

The only benifit I see out of this snow is the 24 hrs of plowing. All the snow is going to be wasted on areas that dont have quality riding to start with.

I'm hearing all sorts of guestimates for Western NY... 12"-24" or 8"-16"... Im thinking I'll see 6"... but who cares, Im going riding! lol...

We got 3" today and possible 12" on the way..snow removal equipment is ready to go. Trails are the best they've been in years.

it has started hear in the southwest chicago burbs. calling for 18-24" Damn, i want to go to Muni tomorrow morning but we might have to wait till thurday,

It is just starting here. Only good thing is my boss told me I could work from home tomorrow so I am going to be able to get started up north early.

SXR - I am a trail groomer here in Cadillac. No new snow at 7:00 pm. Hope to get 8+ overnight. Will report in the am

Some flakes tonight and up to 15 cm tomorrow. They' re calling this a blizzard here too... WTF. I'll take it tho!

-45 windchills here..don't want no more snow..rain showers and freezing rain Friday..wow will be riding in wet snow this weekend...but not much .SRX don't like deep wet stuff..

The more snow..the greater the flood coming.Predictions are like 1997 and above.In that year my yard had 9 feet of water on it..now it may be more. getting ready for it and will be posting a lot of videos on it this time on u-tube..may even try water skipping in 9 feet of water with the SRX just for fun and if it goes down..it can stay there..... ;)!

Just starting to come down fast and furious here. Not much accumulation yet.

Any updates are appreciated Loctite. I will have 6 guys coming up to ride this weekend and fresh snow will be appreciated. See if you can keep the snow plow guys from completely scraping the road back to nothing so we can get in and out of town without tearing up the equipment :) . You would think for all the money sledder spend they would give them a little break sometimes.

Do you have that new groomer I heard about that grinds up the snow and puts it back down to refreeze?

We are getting plenty. will give me a chance to ride my 'new to me ride' tomorrow before I leave for the northwoods Thursday.

It is hard to tell how much snow we have gotten. 45 to 50 mph winds, drifts are 3' deep in yard. Just came back in from blowing out the driveways. Kindof nice, just shoot the snow up and the wind takes it away. Probably to the neighbors lol Al

Snowing good in the Kalamazoo area. The trails on SW MI should be prime this weekend but I am heading to Baldwin. Pray this baby goes a little north! I might be riding the best trails in MI this weekend! ROADS!!

snowing hard in dorr mi real hard I have at least 10 inches and still coming down. I will be out with the srx in the morning.

Make some tracks so that I don't get my truck stuck there. ;)!

I can't hardly see my neighbor's house across the road here.

Lots of snow(15+) but probably not the best to improve the riding conditions. next to my garage door its A**hole deep but the rest of my drive and front yard is blown clear.

Back