....my friend the end....

This thread made me smile. Saturday it was somewhat warm and sunny, and I spent the day modding my Nytro out on the driveway in the sun. Of course all the snow melted from the warm spell this past week. One of my neighbors, who is not real fond of snowmobiles, walks by with his dog and stops to chat... "looks like your fun is all done for the year eh?"
I said "you haven't seen the forecast have you?"

We got CLOBBERED yesterday and there's more on the way today and tonight. It's bad enough to close schools, and we're in the snow belt where it's rare to close the schools.
Gonna take a day away from work and get me some sleddin' fun...!

i went out for a ride today, trails were not groomed but i was happy just to be out riding. i love riding in fresh powder while its snowing.

Made the final ride on the SRX today right before selling it. I agree, not the greatest trails but I will certainly not complain... That SRX loved it all. Deep powder, big drifts, nothing ever fazed that machine. Some of the open fields were kinda like riding a jack hammer, even at 15 MPH.
I just hope I'm as impressed with my next NEWER machine as I have been with this hotrod!!!
Well tomorrow I might dust off the 87 Vmax and get some miles on?!?!

Enjoy it while you can guys!!!

Here's a picture of me stuck on my Mountain Max last weekend, I'd say there's at least 15 feet of snow to the ground!

Attachments

• MM700 Stuck.jpg
    MM700 Stuck.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5
killerklown said:
Where's NL? VIPERJIM

NL is typically Netherlands if you are looking from a global perspective, but I think he means Newfoundland/ Labrador.

If I lived in Canada, I would have to live in Labrador due to owning a couple, but I have had a Newfie too.

killerklown said:
Where's NL? VIPERJIM

NL stands for Newfoundland Labrador, Canada's most easterly province. We do all of our riding here in the Long Range Mountain system, we have the biggest powder east of the Rockies.

Back