1977 Srx

OK here is the pic, it has webbing, 76 or 77 before you tell me I would think 77 because of the reinforcement

Attachments

• DSCF0197.JPG
    DSCF0197.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 31
Yep! 77. Sorry, I was out yesterday and our office mail got switched to a new server all day today or I would have mailed pics. Glad you found it.

No Problem, thanks the little tab that protudes out on the bottom case has snapped off a couple centimeters. what was it for?

One more thing, any idea what the carb stamp should be (3 digits) located on the tab facing the motor by the intake boot

That tab is either a structural gusset or possibley something to do with the casting process. Not sure other wise but you don't need it.

The carbs should say 8F2 00L and 8F2 00R.

Good new that they are 77 cases but I think I will buy a spare set. the orig mag bellhousing/recoil mount prob had the recoil damage the holes for screws that mount the recoil I would think

Congratulations on the 77 Brad, Super sweet sled. Good to hear you got the real thing, with engine parts. I finally received my other 8H0 cylinder and assembled the engine. Took her for a quick rip before all the snow melted. It was nice to finally hear it run again. I stopped at Snow Line in London two weeks ago and found an old set of Aaen pipes. I was upstairs in their exhaust section two years ago and noticed them but didn't ask about them at the time. He didn't even know he had them until I found them for him, and the price was really right. Did you get your other cylinders and parts? I'm looking for a nice set of 44mm carbs. Should have bought the SSR carbs that were on E-bay last week. Oh well.......

DSC00676.jpg
Reimond said:
Have -77 airbox if needed.
Hello i will take the 77 SRX Air box if you still have it. Need it for my new 77 srx we just bought.
Thanks Joey

Back