new cats.. opinions??

yep around 165 HP.I guess they were scared of something or the field really wasn't wide enough for 4 sleds to race..I would think the latter..lol

Last edited:

Andy..you should be getting snow already or soon.Roblin area already got around 4 inches and more to come ,Another 10 to 15 cm thru Neepawa..Swan River..Norway House and Cross Lake...I can smell it..we are supposed to get a couple of inches tonight into tomorrow..yeah.... ;)!

they all look good there .but do you really want to ride a Cat and end up stranded because of broken drive shaft..and do you really want to ride a doo because of engine failure that will get you when you are far from home.

u can all ride what u want but the only sled that lasts and u get ur moneys worth and its still got value 15 years later when the rest are in the bone yard is yami and if u want to build as race sled that does not blow up then u build yami, thats only 35 years of didicated yami owner not about to change dont get caught with fogged vision or memorey loss lmao
al

bluemonster1 said:
something like this...lol.the more I look at it..I know what you mean..lmaorof

So thats the new AC hey? Funny.

I always though the Polaris Rush looks like Hector in Loony Toons.

2hibfht.jpg

30nhwux.jpg

well for all u guys that want to ride skidoo 600 or polaris 600 whay are u not in with the nytro 4 stroke they run in the 600 class and they own that class and i should know that as i race one now u want a 800 that does not blow up then whats wrong with the apex new it s rated 164 hp and it beats up on the doo and cats now if we want to ride mountain then i will agree that the lighter sled is better for that but dont jump them alot or u will buckle the bulk heads seen it done so lighter is not better i like reliability, dependability, and resale i will gareentee u that u will rebuild that doo or cat long before u ever even think about yami and that rebuild on them will be a lot more costly than the 2000 dollare difference on them when u buy new. many guys have rebuilt 800 doos that ride in the mountains 2 or 3 times. and i have heard that after 3 years of heavy mountain ride s the 800 cat with hte lighter cranks are not standing up either and polaris is still trying to get a 800 to last longer than a year with out comming apart. yes it would be nice to see yami build some 2 strokes but they have moved on with 4 strokes which are the best in the industrie to date . thats my 2 cents

Back