New Boss Seats!!!

They do look good. Ive always wanted on but heard such bad reviews on how they fit. Hopefully they will fix the problem.

looks same as the other boss seats with a blue strip. but it looks cool! i would excpect a price hike if they do go back to a custom fit/ assembly.

The past few years they been made in china and thats when all the complaints started.They are supposed to be switchjing there production line back to the us.

i pefer made in the usa. just have it custom made and you will be happier.best 450 i ever spent. and it 1 of akind. i got to choose three vinlys and have it custom stiched. feels like the best couch you ever sat in.

Attachments

• project traeads (2).jpg
    project traeads (2).jpg
    271 KB · Views: 43
  • project in snow (2).jpg
    project in snow (2).jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 39
  • project new seat (2).jpg
    project new seat (2).jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 19
  • project treads top (2).jpg
    project treads top (2).jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 19
  • seat side view.jpg
    seat side view.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 26
  • project  rear (2).jpg
    project rear (2).jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 21
  • sleds ouside front (2).jpg
    sleds ouside front (2).jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I am looking into that venue, but I dont think as radical. Im trying to keep it as close to stock looking as possible. I honestly only wanted to add about 2-3" of foam. Im working with a local upholstery shop currently trying to come up with a plan.

That is a awesome seat amatosrx. The Boss seats look like they will be around $450 with the color panel options being a $25 upcharge. Looks like you can even do more than one color (of course for another $15 per color.) And if i read the form right you can even do custom logo's but its $35 upcharge with a $75 screen printing su. So you could be lookin at some serious cash. Maybe a mass order would be a better rounte? On a brighter note i did find a lot of places are dicounting their leftover seats from last year. Seen them about $350. Amato's route looks way better for the money!

it has three differant blacks and the foam is amazing he has 3 differant levels of foam when i sit down you sink down a bit but supports you. the stitching alone in awesome. this guy does some some very good work. all you need is a stock seat and i gave him a old srx gas tank and he build it around the tank. and it does not have the loop that goes around the gas cap.

Back