Snowmobile Quotes

Ski Doo: Making mechanics out of snowmobilers since 1965...

Arctic Cat: Designed by an nerd, built by a hillbilly, ridden by a tool...

Polaris: Smart snowmobile for stupid people...

Yamaha: For when you want to sit at the big kids table...

Summer sucks

Pin it till you see God then back off a little

Don't ever ride one of these because you'll have to have one (Spoken by Julie Marquart in a Thunderstruck movie, referring to an Apex Mountain Turbo)

SXRider7Hundo said:
Arctic Cat: Designed by an nerd, built by a hillbilly, ridden by a tool...

this one is the BEST 1 L.O.L still lol.if you seen some of the cat riders you can see the large TOOLs on these #$%&* hood opened ditchpickels!!!!.

tell me why we don't buy sleds manufactured in our own countries??We are supposed to support our economy..Instead we buy from the Japanese...and pay more to boot.Since I live in Canada.I am supposed to buy Doo's..whereas at lot of you live in the US and should buy Polaris or AC..

Until our countries can build sleds that are reliable I for one will stick to Yamaha..sorry...

since Yamaha is a brand name for the motors and named their sleds Yamaha..then why doesn't BRP name their sleds Rotax...Polaris and Arctic Cat name theirs Kawasaki or Suzuki..hope I am correct on the Polaris motor..if not someone correct me here... :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
bluemonster1 said:
since Yamaha is a brand name for the motors and named their sleds Yamaha..then why doesn't BRP name their sleds Rotax...Polaris and Arctic Cat name theirs Kawasaki or Suzuki..hope I am correct on the Polaris motor..if not someone correct me here... :rofl: :rofl:

Polaris is made and manufactured by Polaris!
early arctic cats (90's) manufactured by Suzuki! don't know who manufacturers them now???

The engine in Polaris snowmobiles are technically American made because Fuji Heavy Industries maintains a US based production plant, in conjunction with Polaris. Otherwise they would still be a Fuji brand motor like they used to be.

Arctic Cat makes their own engines now, used to be Suzuki that supplied them.

LaPorte429 said:
Kawasaki has never dealt with snowmobiles, closest thing to would be a snow blower they made at one point.

Oh yeah. They had the Invader, Inviter, IIRC a couple other models, and I think a rarer one called Interceptor. They even had a sno pro oval team back in the day.

SXRider7Hundo said:
Oh yeah. They had the Invader, Inviter, IIRC a couple other models, and I think a rarer one called Interceptor. They even had a sno pro oval team back in the day.

Wow, never heard of those, must be real old. They made their own engines and everything?

Back