Snowmobile Quotes

devinzz1 said:
my friend has 2 kawasaki drifters that are just as reliable as my yamahas... Why did they stop making sleds anyways?

I guess they weren't profitable enough for some reason. I had never heard of a Kawasaki snowmobile until someone corrected me previously in this thread! They do make great, reliable dirt bikes and ATV's no question!

LaPorte429 said:
Happens to the best of them! That guy got a free replacement by Kawasaki because it was under warranty! Good business.

i know. just want an excuse to show that vid. but still everything i own is yamaha. 2 bikes, 3 sleds, 1 big bear, 2 generators, engine on my wood spliter and ive never had a breakdown on anything not knowin having my engine disintegrate.. just saying

tippmannator said:
there is no way that is a stock 700, i got over 10 grand under the hood of arctic cat and your yamaha beat me by a mile!![/

Hilarious, "there is no way that is stock" are the same words that came out of my buddys mouth when i beat his fusion 900 in 1000'.

There is one small thing that separates many riders from good riders... its a little thing located on your right hand, it happens to control the throttle, I like to call it the "Chicken Bone"!

SXRider7Hundo said:
Ski Doo: Making mechanics out of snowmobilers since 1965...

Arctic Cat: Designed by an nerd, built by a hillbilly, ridden by a tool...

Polaris: Smart snowmobile for stupid people...

Yamaha: For when you want to sit at the big kids table...

Thats a good one

If you wanna play your gonna pay

tippmannator said:
there is no way that is a stock 700, i got over 10 grand under the hood of arctic cat and your yamaha beat me by a mile!!

Love it they have a crappy car and house but they have 10grand cat just to beat the yamis

Back