Are You Ready For Some Football

staggs65

ahhhh football season. the air is getting crisp, the leaves will soon fall. Sundays in the garage with some buds and some buds ;):D watching the games, bench racing and turning some wrenches. snows right around the corner :letitsnow

go Pats

yep..gonna change here next week,temps will drop ..getting to 2 C at night..close and getting closer.Could be a early winter..trouble is we have been in a drought condition since July..hope that don't continue thru winter..you never know..

Cant wait! My poor, poor lions look like they could make some noise this yea. That su is a beast. Wouldnt want to be the QB that takes a hit from him. Go lions!!

super1c said:
But were die hards here and keep cheering.

thats a true fan!! cant stand the "band wagon hoppers" the minute things look grim they switch sides.... good for you super!! stay loyal, this may be your year....on that note GO PATS ;)!

got the OK to do a football picks contest in the VIP section. I'll be workin on getting it started today so all you VIP's keep an eye out. non vip's: join up. there will be prizes for the winner. plus the weekly trivia and other contests, access to the pdf manuals. you get your $15 worth.

staggs65 said:
got the OK to do a football picks contest in the VIP section. I'll be workin on getting it started today so all you VIP's keep an eye out. non vip's: join up. there will be prizes for the winner. plus the weekly trivia and other contests, access to the pdf manuals. you get your $15 worth.

Awesome! ;)!

just updated thye team standings in the contest page. NFC south had a bad week!
of course brady and my pats had a pretty good game- 517 passing yards oh yeah. not sure how i feel yet about the auto touchdown review. I get the benefits but as far as a fan watching the game it's kinda annoying

clock is ticking to get this weeks picks in. only 5 takers so far. there will be more prizes added as this goes on. I've always got new stuff coming through my shop that I won't use.

Back