Are You Ready For Some Football

Tom's got a 1 game lead heading into week two. Looks like everyone was pretty close. Much tougher week ahead. Going to be some tough games and that lions pick of mine will make or break me i think. Go lions.

As much as I want det. to win, I cannot fathom it. Its early in the season and even last year at week 6 they lost to 49rs.

Because det is playing at home, I pedict a loss trailing by 14-17 pts, even more if it was in San Fran.

I honestly hope I can eat these words by them pulling a big win, it would be worth losing a game pick over

Time to bring back the SMACK talking football thread!! Jeff your pat's are winning but made it closer then the men in vegas like im sure. His receivers are looking a bit rough. My lions looked like same old same but put it together in the second half. Same dumb penalties and misconduct calls. "SUH" need i say more. He is a beast but he has to learn control! And reggie bush was amazing to watch, almost if i can say barry sanders like. Been a while since we had a exciting back field. GO LIONS and good luck this week guys! IM 9-7 but comming for ya. HAHA!

Back