Sx viper build

All the windows are opened up on the track Don. I bought the track originally that was closed every 3rd window. I took a utility knife to open up all of them, PITA by the way. I'm looking at a fully clipped track next season. I bought this track as a beater track basically and got it for super cheap.

Just so you guys don't think the sled is a garage queen. Here are some rides from this winter.
This little guy was trying to keep up and managed to get ran off the trail! He was ok and we got him back on the trail.
This was last weekend. Probably the last ride of the year. 5-6 feet of snow on Tug Hill in upstate NY. This state is still good for one thing! haha

sled really has come along over time. hows it running? how did that paint on the motor hold up? looking great!

my old set up had stock viper shocks, with stiffer springs on them so the shocks had no sag when under it's own weight off the stand
1123021258.jpg
My new set up has fox floats :)

What version of fox shocks did you use? Very interested in doing the same thing as you

Paint on the head holds up great, not so well on the carb caps from the fuel that gets on them.
Any version will work. The shocks are off an apex rtx. 17" eye to eye

Slowly switching over to the dark (darker) sideimage.jpgimage.jpg
Picked up a 2006 apex GT for cheap, needed some TLC so it has all my attention. The viper is getting some powder pro skis this year and some fresh gas. That's about it haha. Next year I'm gonna look into having a custom tunnel made for it.

Slowly switching over to the dark (darker) sideView attachment 59243View attachment 59244
Picked up a 2006 apex GT for cheap, needed some TLC so it has all my attention. The viper is getting some powder pro skis this year and some fresh gas. That's about it haha. Next year I'm gonna look into having a custom tunnel made for it.

Nice, now you may have to get registered on the TY4stroke.com side :)

I gave the viper a little attention this weekend. I swapped my skis out for some powder pros.
image.jpgimage.jpg
I've touched every part on this sled, except the engine.... I came across these heads a few weeks ago from a fellow member. I'm still tinkering with them to get them right, I have 8000 miles on this engine and don't wanna blow, it up :)

I love this, I have a red 03 viper, I'm thinking of doing a matte black or gloss black, just got a electrical gremlin, think I got it figured out, but few things to check lol, needs the cousins sled outta the shed tho

Well I bought this 06 apex gt over the summer and it's been consuming most of my time.... And more of my money. Needless to say it's all finished with a few add ons. I'm a little partial to black... Seems to be the fastest color on my experience.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Last pic is a sneak peak of my brothers new build. Kid can't keep a chassis under his feet to save his life! He's finally converting to the 136 club.

Back