SRX vs ZR

Not that I think he was 'baiting' you, but he got destroyed. Why would he want an @ss kinkin like that again? Makes ya wonder. You don't think he was holding back on this first race do ya?

A couple of bucks said:
Not that I think he was 'baiting' you, but he got destroyed. Why would he want an @ss kinkin like that again? Makes ya wonder. You don't think he was holding back on this first race do ya?

I was thinking the same thing, Seemed to me the 600 cat wasnt all that far ahead of the 440. Not that I think the 600 cat can run with the yami but it should have walloped the 440 cat!

A couple of bucks said:
Not that I think it will matter, what does either of the sleds have for track & traction products?

Im running 204 trail studs 1.125" i think with stock track, hes running 1.25" track with 120 1.375" studs

sideshowBob said:
That "6" of yours sounds good!
What are you running for shift RPM?
not totally sure but i think it shifts somewheres around 7000 and winds out to about 8100-8300 rpms. i might gear it a bit higher because i absolutley cannot hook up off the line, i have to go half throttle till about 30 or so then i can slowly lay into it otherwise i will spin the trak all the way up to 80 mph or so

Back