SRX vs ZR

Yup ^^^ get adjustable transfer rods, Bender makes a nice set. You could also loosen your limiter straps a bit to improve traction on the launch. But if you do a lot of trail riding make sure it still handles how you want it to up front. That 600 ho I believe will be a tough race for ya, although the fact that he has a longer 136" track is in your favor!

A couple of bucks said:
This is on an SRX6 w/ 204, 1 & 1/8 studs and a stock track....correct. I think it time to get a Predator or Ultimate Traction.
These are excellent tracks for studding. If ya weren't going to stud .... a 1.2 inch Aggressor would be my vote.

Last edited:
A couple of bucks said:
These are excellent tracks for studding. If ya weren't going to stud .... a 1.2 inch Aggressor would be my vote.
My buddy has a 1998 Srx 600 and his brother has a zr 600 my buddy weights about 50 or so pounds more than his brother the race is always so close u can't tell who wins but put even weight on both sleds Srx wins

well raced a '02 zr 600 carb (has powervalves) this past weekend and i have to admit it was close, i got him off the line by about a sled length, and he pulled dead even with me all the way to about 90 mph

Back