Mystic Full Synthetic 2 stroke, report

Back to mystic oil, I am very satisfied. I have been using and selling Mystic oil for all of our

marine applications for years. Al

Isnt mystic oil made by citgo? and citgo is owned by the dictator chavez? who was just on tv makeng some deal with iran?

most likely...didn't he Obama a CLOWN a while back...wouldn't trust the whole lot of them..something is brewing for sure,just a matter of time..

Are there any west coast Mystik reatailers? Everywhere I called said their distributor doesn't carry Mystik 2 cycle products.

You can order directly from Mystik you want. Downside is you have to pay shipping. Cases are sold in gallons of 4. We just opened our 5 gallon this year. Al

Which Klotz?

There seems to be a few different grades of Klotz. Which one is best for an SRX 700 in Mchigan?

I like mystik oil, its hard to beat too. just about the same specs as amsoil, i think the pour point is slightly different tho, and half the price. full synthetic for 20.00 a gallon is exceptional. i have never had a problem with it.

Well another update for Mystik oil. Again, we have all 5 sleds running the Mystik Synthetic. Cant complain one bit. The oil is now gaining popularity with advertising from Mystic.

My local canadian tire now stocks this stuff. before that I couldnt get here. been using half the winter and the stuff burns fairly clean and doesnt smell to bad.

Last edited:
so is it necessary to turn up the factory setting for the oil if one does switch to "klotz", or does it provide enough protection at the factory setting so you can just add it and go.

Nosboy...so the Amsoil i use now is dirty burning and gums up the exhaust valves. so your saying that is good? i read up on klotz oil. its said to be a clean burning oil. so that is not as good? im kind of confused. i do get what your saying about the oil, but to mention trying Klotz, a clean burning oil, kind of contradicts what your saying as to using a dirty oil for better lube.

Last edited:

Back