What is this bracket called?

bucky

Noticed it broke off on me and was wondering what the official name of it was so when I call the dealer they will know what I am talking about. ;)!

Attachments

• Vip.JPG
    Vip.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 20

sounds right. Notice the other one is hitting also? The owner before me put the extra wheels in the wrong spot. They hit the hardware when compressed it seems.

Anyone know where I can get one. Anyone got one for sale. Tried talking to dealers and they are not understanding me!!!

Call the dealer and tell them you need to order a relay rod, part number 8CX-47494-01-00 you should replace the one that's gotten hit before it breaks as well.

Relay Rod

Why not just weld it? Those rods are strictly under tension (assuming it's not hitting like yours was) so it doesn't need to be anything fancy. Pull it out and either weld it yourself or take to a local welder and have it done. Probably cost less than $10 and will be good as new. As long as it's out, beef up the other side and ride on.

Bucky, call Port-Yamaha (262-377-5480) located in WI and talk to Kevin or call F&S Yamaha (717-632-6382) located in PA and talk to Barry.

Back