Ahhh What Is Rng With Me!!!!!

87YAMAHA-570 said:
the doo was ready to blow it had 5000 on that motor and for a etec thats alot because they run very lean time for a rebuild and a can
I just moved into an 08 Nytro. I only got about 450mi on it the one week I had to ride but love it. My old Doo was a 2000 formula Z600 and was almost buttet proof. In 7500 miles I put on one belt, one set of slides, a pair of skies and carbides. The last time I rode it the stator went and will soon be replaced. Its going down the road because the right deal came along on a 4 stroke. The rider forward is way nicer on an old guy.

1975FA said:
I just moved into an 08 Nytro. I only got about 450mi on it the one week I had to ride but love it. My old Doo was a 2000 formula Z600 and was almost buttet proof. In 7500 miles I put on one belt, one set of slides, a pair of skies and carbides. The last time I rode it the stator went and will soon be replaced. Its going down the road because the right deal came along on a 4 stroke. The rider forward is way nicer on an old guy.

"buttet" proof....typo(bullet) or itwas never rideable? X2 on lovin the new signature...pretty cool! Now just figure out how to get it off the screen and out doing our chores!

super1c said:
^^^ Blues had some time on his hands "no pun intended" LOL!! Love the new guy in your signature!!!
lol//yeah that is Yamahand!!! Once I saw it,I knew where I had to put it...pointing the Old SRX of course..lmao..thought it was cool myself..all he does is just point..SORRY!!!

Last edited:

Back