03 Viper

Gotta love the red viper and you did a good job. Should b one sweet ride now. I had 2 and loved the power and look but suspension sucked. Seems you've fixed that.

It's a Handylift brand. And yes, it does make things easier. As soon as my garage is organized, I'll be getting one.

Nice build Tom! I had a couple 02 vipers fun sled in the tight woods trails. That 128" mono should improve the ride over the no action for sure! ;)!

Whats the gremlin doing?

Dim gauge pod, dim headlights, tail light, but no switching when levers pressed, the tach won't read and she runs rough, I have no idea and ideas, some ppl said a relay Ir voltage regulator, it had a reverse kit added on, and she doesn't have electric start, she took 10 pulls to start before, and I put the pod and windshield and dash parts on her and now depends on temperature if it's minus 30 Celsius it takes 6 pulls

Dim gauge pod, dim headlights, tail light, but no switching when levers pressed, the tach won't read and she runs rough, I have no idea and ideas, some ppl said a relay Ir voltage regulator, it had a reverse kit added on, and she doesn't have electric start, she took 10 pulls to start before, and I put the pod and windshield and dash parts on her and now depends on temperature if it's minus 30 Celsius it takes 6 pulls

Follow harness under the motor and look for a rub thru.

Check all wires for rub thru or breaks in them.
Also just a thought you said tach isn't working try checking your smoothing condenser it could be bad.

I had the motor moved, didnt notice any rubs, but to get the motor out you have to pull the clutch correct? just making sure, if so ill try a simplier way than removing the whole engine, and wheres the soothing condenser?

Love this build, almost forgot about it! Still have it? How'd it go on the snow?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had the motor moved, didnt notice any rubs, but to get the motor out you have to pull the clutch correct? just making sure, if so ill try a simplier way than removing the whole engine, and wheres the soothing condenser?

You don't remove motor to get at harness. Disconnect the harness at the hood harness conection. Then tie a string on that end. Pull harness from motor from chain case side after removing air box. Inspect entire harness. Then repair, and cover in wire loom them pull back under motor with string. All signs point to rub through

Back