all ready to go r you

amatosrx

VIP Life Member
when is this snow coming i am ready to rip up the trails tired of sitting around.

Attachments

• all three (2).jpg
    all three (2).jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 26

amatosrx said:
when is this snow coming i am ready to rip up the trails tired of sitting around.

Im with ya pete and jesse!!! WOW we cant have a rerun of last year. But its almost christmas and it was raining her all day. HMMMMPHH :o| :o| Man just dont get it.

Supposed to get 1-3 inches later today. Rain on Tues and a couple more storms this coming week, probably mixed crap!! Sleds have been ready for 3 weeks now. I'M READY!!
:letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

One more sled to complete the skid and then all 5 are ready. Leaving on Friday for Minnesota, snow or not, I guess. Odd weather for sure. 49* degrees outside this morning.???????????????? Al

we only had like 2 cm's snow last year at this time..so now we are up to around 20cm's now..so not a bad start.Still need a lot more and drifting to fill in places.There are tracks on the main River here,but I have no way to get down to it without flipping my sled and rolling down a few times.

bluemonster1 said:
we only had like 2 cm's snow last year at this time..so now we are up to around 20cm's now..so not a bad start.Still need a lot more and drifting to fill in places.There are tracks on the main River here,but I have no way to get down to it without flipping my sled and rolling down a few times.

Wheres the closest "boat"launch......at this point in the game I would be happy as a pig in $hit to ride a few miles of frozen river!

nothing here either. I honestly have no sleds near me, all 4 hours north and still run out of gas and "summerized". not feeling optimistic. the Skandic is here I guess, and I do love grooming with the 8' mogul master that goes behind it
P1130526.jpg

To be completely honest. I haven't even got a single sled of my 4 out to begin pre-season work. I have been way too busy to even think about it. I'll just have to buy that viper from you so I have something to ride lol

Mine were out, at the grass drags. Went back in the trailer so i could do some other stuff in the shop. They will stay in the trailer until it starts getting cold.
No reason to keep moving them around in the shop.

I cleaned my carbs, repaired my w-arm and serviced suspension about 5 weeks ago. thats that last time i started it. I will probably need to reclean the carbs before I go riding with this crappy gas!!!!!lol. hopfully im joking!!!

viperking said:
To be completely honest. I haven't even got a single sled of my 4 out to begin pre-season work. I have been way too busy to even think about it. I'll just have to buy that viper from you so I have something to ride lol
It is ready to ride carbs r cleaned. Needs trail permit and snow.

Tonight I just finished my new to me 02 srx I completely rebuilt for a friend to ride this winter. We put new track studs viper long travel rear Ohlins flipped front set up. A lot of powdercoated parts it has a mbrp can on it to it is kind of loud we will see. I still have to get my 340 cc sleds going and my sons 120 cc. Just need fresh gas and a few plugs for them.

Back