Post your video thread

This is the wildcat following some really winding trails, I'd like to try is at night. I did this Monday. Very easy to get lost. STILL waiting for my srx parts, oh well gotta finish the new skid anyway.
http://youtu.be/k_5GdUvDhOQ

I edited your post... if you use the little film strip icon when posting vids, it will post a preview.

That looks very fun. What mount are you using for cam and where is it mounted? At first it looked like on side of helmet but not so sure now. That does sound nice, what exhaust?

That looks very fun. What mount are you using for cam and where is it mounted? At first it looked like on side of helmet but not so sure now. That does sound nice, what exhaust?

Side of helmet. sxr and mine got rumble packs. Phazer has a barkers.

Oh arent Hauck growlers triple pipes for the SRX? Yea a can is close to $200. Some people like the sound of triple pipes more. I like the can though it really adds no power or anything but noise.

Oh arent Hauck growlers triple pipes for the SRX? Yea a can is close to $200. Some people like the sound of triple pipes more. I like the can though it really adds no power or anything but noise.

sounded tinny to me.

No more engine power but it helps with power:weight a bit. Also adding the sno stuff and slp eliminated the powder bog these get when carving right.

Back