Post your video thread

^^i was thinking about posting it for you. Ahah i think thats about the limit to the snow she can handle. The riding you do i think you could do good with a cobra or 1.5" track

yeah it was on the edge of glory there.... a few more inches and i would have been digging out. i was thinking that too, but its hard for me to want to change from a set up that works so good on the trails. my computers hard drive crashed, so once i recover my videos ill get back and post some more from that weekend.

Finally got my computer back and running so I'll post some videos.
Do you guys like long edits or short little clips?

About a month ago when i was testing clutching. Quick throttle response and good pull. Havent been out since then though..

Fast? Yes. But watch, over any blind hill I'm well on my side. The one thing the GOPRO doesn't display well is how far you can see on the crest of the bigger hills. You can see if anyone is coming your way for the next kilometre. I know this trail like the back of my hand. You have witnessed the first and last time this year I will run that trail at speed. Please enjoy.

Fast? Yes. But watch, over any blind hill I'm well on my side. The one thing the GOPRO doesn't display well is how far you can see on the crest of the bigger hills. You can see if anyone is coming your way for the next kilometre. I know this trail like the back of my hand. You have witnessed the first and last time this year I will run that trail at speed. Please enjoy.
Id do the same thing, love trails like that

Back