Got to make a move?

Thanks for all that info!! I really rather switch over to 4 stroke for the mpg and no oil. The phazer looks have grown on me big time it just so odd looking you eaither love it or hate it. I deffenetly love the looks. With all the stuff available from Schmidt bro's with clutch kits and every thing I can definetly make it work for our riding. As far as the track I know your limited with the 14". The free ride would be awesome for for the powder but we ride icey hard pack so I would think the lugs would fold over. I'll figure it out. Got just a wee while till next season :letitsnow

Free ride works good on hardpack as well. After owning and riding my 700 and a rx warrior that phazer doesnt cut it for me. I will say that the gytr clickers front to back work real nice and it sips gas though. Have you looked at the new indys???

Ya I've looked at them but got to stay with the yamy reliability. We ride with a group with all diffent brands and in 4 years the yamy was the only one with the least bit of any problems at all. I will always love the yamys!!!!

Ya I've looked at them but got to stay with the yamy reliability. We ride with a group with all diffent brands and in 4 years the yamy was the only one with the least bit of any problems at all. I will always love the yamys!!!!

if your buying new i hope you like cats!

Oh h*** no. On of our buddy's bought a brand new 13 xf800 this year and has been nothing but a odd ball. And overheats in lower snow conditions a lot! Not gona love I absolutely love the look of the new vipers but all tha cat parts in them are a big turn off. Think a phazers good for me!

Back