2000 Mountain Max Kill Switch

Ultimax

I was hoping someone could help me out. The factory kill switch on my sled needs to be replaced. I can't get the switch out because the red stop button needs to be removed and I can't figure out how to get it off the switch without breaking it. Does anyone know how to remove the stop button from the switch itself? Thanks

It doesn't look like it's removable but I will take a sharp knife and see if I can remove it. Thanks

Dont know for sure but the image of the button and screw came to mind when i read it ahaha. I will have a quick look at it tomorrow but i believe its like the high/low beam switch.

Sent

kill switch does have a removable sticker. be careful, its a thin aluminum affair and bends easily. you can flatten it back out if your patient. yes, there is a screw under there, #1 phillips. use some 3m 77 aerosol or tube type weatherstrip adhesive for the re-install.

There is different colored foil tape or duct tape or that matter. Farm & Fleet has a wide variety. You could always make one out of some can lid in your recyclables. Mabey a sardine,kipper or spam lid? Grab your tin snips an go to town.

Last edited:

Back