Cheap gas

roudyroy1

Can't believe how much gas is dropping, just filled up for 96 cents a litre today in ontario, and it's predicted to keep going down! Bad for the oil sands, good for me and my sled! Let's hope this holds out for the winter.

What's every one else paying at the moment?

Last edited:

I'm in northeastern Wisconsin and just filled up at $2.63 a gallon regular grade. The sled gets premium which is at $3.09 USD. Happy to hear that the prices are expected to keep trending downward!:WayCool:

$2.45 here for regular.....if this keeps up I MIGHT be able to afford to put on my cpr triple pipes and have some fun....lol

99.9 cents a litre!!!! It's about damn time! I was watching a program on tv a couple weeks ago and they said it's supposed to go down to .80 cents litre by this time next year. It's been dropping .2 cents every 2 days here. If it keeps doing that, it'll be at .80 cents by the end of the month!

Used to cost me $120 to fill my 90ltr truck, now I just might be able to work a little less!

$1.26 a litre here. Last year this time it was 1.70 at one point for 87oct. Gas is getting cheap for sure.

lowest here in Winnipeg now is at .88 a liter the odd stations,but average is .92 cents a liter now for regular.I also get a rebate every year,last year I received a cheque that gave me another .12 cents off per liter for all the gas I bought for the year.So now I would be paying(after rebate) about.80 cents a liter..or $3.60 a gallon...finally but still to expensive I say.

I get .10 cents off a litre which eased the pain a little when we were paying 1.30 last winter. I did a rough calculation(under the assumption I'm getting around 13mpg and payed 1.30 pre litre) and spent somewhere around a grand in fuel for the sled. So if prices are even close to 1$ I'll be happy.

.809 a liter here now.That adds up to $3.67 for Canadian Gallon.Still to high.If world price per barrel dropped like 50%,gas at the pump here should really be at .65 a liter.We are still being gouged to death.....

This whole gas thing is just the LUBE before they ram it in! Better than dry I guess lol

Back