WHO has snow ?????

Says it's going to be +9 tomorrow...what little skiff of snow we have now will be gone by the end of the day! Looks like a green Christmas.

I got snow lol But not enough snow to get to the ridable snow. Creek has a nice hard pack layer I've ripped a couple times but not this week. Quads coming out

you are alive Bluemonster2...my sleds are both asleep right now,worse I have seen for time time of the year.I am taking time off for holidays till Jan 2 and no place to ride...

Yep worst year in recent memory, and it looked so good in November. We got almost 5 feet of snow total last month, 3 feet in one storm, and all but a foot is left and quite honestly I'm grateful for what we do have since it seems almost no snow anywhere else. We did end up getting 7.5" today of very heavy snow and there's some snow each day in the forecast for the next week I'm just hoping and praying the lake effect machine will kick in. If that happens we can get 2 feet overnight!

We have a camp trip planned for new years eve through sunday and we'll be able to ride but not like we're used to. And since we almost always have snow when no one else does everybody ends up coming here, trails will get pounded, glad I don't ride them, but they find their way into our secret woods spots too - wah booh yah I'm selfish I guess.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a huge snow storm in your neck of the woods!!!

Back