I Got A Sno Scoot!

Nytro calipers are looking scarce! Srx stuff is looking plentyful. should be able to make srx stuff work. lever is still adjustable to get close to handlebar, should be plenty of braking power for scoot? any thoughts? I'm going to look at my srx tomorrow & see if it looks mod able! I need to get this mod done asap.

I bought a sx viper brake caliper and lever for $38 and I'll see if the bolt is the same size for the hose as the nytro. The nytro caliper looks easier because the brake hose fitting is on the top vs side for the sx calipers. I like the idea of having the headlight switch be oem. I'll just machine off the hoop for the parking brake lever so it's flush and we're good to go on that side of it.

yah, I see where the hose goes into the caliper on srx/sx is not ideal. nytro caliper it is! let us know on the sx hose/lever fit?

yah, I see where the hose goes into the caliper on srx/sx is not ideal. nytro caliper it is! let us know on the sx hose/lever fit?

Yes it does! I just picked up the parts for mine. I got a SRX master with lever (the adjustable one) and still has the 2 switches on it. The brake hose banjo end is the same size so I have it put together with the hose from my mtn max for now but it may need an extended one.

Any word on those nytro brake adapters? I want one they look trick!

I just bought the nytro setup off ebay for 90 bucks complete/ bolt on bracket would be great/ if no response, I'm sure I can make it work. Just won't look as good!

IMG_1112.jpg

Here's what I ended up getting. Nitro caliper for $25 and a SRX brake lever for $37. The hose is the one that came off my mountain max when I put the powermadd hose on. It may very well end up being too short but I was able to confirm the banjo fitting is the same size on the caliper end so it can all go together.

I'll take a nytro caliper mount too!

Back