who else doesnt have snow?

One big arse warmup,ever winter its the same thing to spoil the fun just as it begins.Looks like the chair is the winner in the future.download.png

Last edited:
IMG_0517.jpg

At least ill have a spot for it next week. Well last week I did manage to get 50 miles of track spin around the yaaad, LOL

It is 1 Celsius here now and we are expecting a lot of snow tonight and tomorrow with winds of course with winds that will cause drifting and make it perfect. I went for a ride today on my SRX and had a great time put on quite a few miles along the river and flood way can't wait for more snow yabba dabba doo

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

doesn't get anymore of a piss poor winter then 2016 in upstate ny. here it is 2-15-16 and still no snow to ride. we have had a total of maybe 7inches all year and 7inches might be a stretch. just can't believe such silly weather winter. right now it is -15 below and in 2 days they are saying 47 as a high with heavy rains. glad I didn't register and insure my sled and won't now. may just not even bother riding this year even if snow does show up. I'm ready for spring now.

Yeah, it's miserable here in the lakes region of NH. They even just cancelled the sno-deo up north, first time in the 25 years they have been having it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's been a shitty year all over except for out west (BC) where they have TONS of snow. There's always next year fellas! La Niña next year. All that being said I'm off to Sudbury tomorrow morning. They have about 6 feet! See I can break in the new viper!

well got out and rode 72 miles on the River.Really nice and smooth with the new snow on top.SRX running good today,was about -3C out and Sunny.

3a2f2943-e6ef-4ad9-a814-b4bafd4376c4.jpg05137502-a91e-4de8-b1a5-abfae3529fe1.jpg7d20fa1a-9ca1-4dd8-a01c-5f4e947ff659.jpg

Last edited:

Back