TY Ride Schedule for the 2004-05 Season!!!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
These are the rides I will be attending this next season. TY will be having a ride every month in the locations below. If you can attend that would be awesome :Rockon: :Rockon: . These rides will only be held if weather permits.

December 18 and 19, Houghton MI area

January 13 thru 16, Munising MI area

February 11, thru 13, Munising MI area

February 24 thru 27 Manitoba Canada.

I am pretty much open for discussion on these dates and once we refine them I will repost a final.

I vote that the Muni Rides are at the Best Western again this year and see if we can get a group discount on the rooms. That was SWEET last year with the hot tub and the restaurant right there.

gotta agree with bigmax............... plus the upgraded room right by the hottub was great. (our door froze shut so they upgraded us)

Ug! I've been having so much fun with my kids and jeeping, that I haven't even begun thinking of sledding yet!!hehe But, the BW is great for convenience, while the Alger FAlls will always be 'home', and lots cheaper!hehe

I'm getting my sled ready for more back country fun this year. Tracking up, gearing down, and holding on!

Hopefully there will be enough snow to ride in early december like there was last year.

If so, that houghton ride would be really nice.

where to stay in houghton>

any place in particular? we have never had much luck with munisings trails.. usually pretty tore up... ever thought of Grand Marais? Lanse?

Only...last year was spectacular for trails, did you go? The snow was great, but the grooming was better, only rough sections were main trails on saturday night. And sunday rivaled anything we saw in Ontario, flat and fast! I can't wait for this year!

Two years ago , we rode from munising to grand maris ...nice ride !!

I love that ride B2SO! And there's a couple ways to do it, with lots of play areas on the way. We found seemingly bottomless powder last year, in a bunch of areas! Wahoo!

tom, if their is snow me and tami will see you in houghton, just checked on room's at the ramada, booked one for the 17th-19th see ya their!

Tom,when you leaving for houghton?need any company?got any room to rent(I only sleep face up,sorry).let me know .

thanks,
shane

Back