TY Ride Schedule for the 2004-05 Season!!!!!

I'm new to this forum but have been a yamaha rider my whole life! How many people usually show up to these rides? ;):D ;):D I have six yamaha riders I usually ride with and they are down. ;):D

we have had as many as 50 riders.....but we meet in the morning and break off in groups....and later in the eve get togather for some BS and fun :)

MrSled said:
guys we can all stay at the best place found but we can always get togather at the Hot Tub.... ;)!

I dunno...
I've seen a few of you guys and I just as well not see you with your clothes off!

:Moon:

Last edited:
LMAO@ Sled.
I wasn't even thinking of the AV until I saw the finished post.
Ironic ain't it?

Looking forward to the Munising ride coming up! Who's all going? I want to put together a group to play in some shnow! I love da deep shnow, ya know!? Letsh go!

Johny Buddy, I was going to get a hold of you and see if you want to be an off trial guide for a group..;)!

Anyone intersted in TY ride shirts we should really get this going so I can have them ready.... ;)! ;)!

I'd love to do that! I'm a little limited to a few locations that are extremely fun, nothing like Bushman :) I wanna ride with him!hehe

I can't wait to get my newly sneakered sled into some powder wahoo!

Taking my almost 3 year old for a little spin tomorrow, yehaw! I want to get a decent shake down ride in before Muni!

mr sled,
im driving back to my home town in saint igance michigan next month, im not leaving till february 14th and take me a few days to get there from western washington. looks like im going to miss your munising ride by a few days. i think that it would be the coolest thing to meet up with a bunch of you's especially me driving 2,200 miles to saint igance. if you get a chance to refine them that would be great if not maybe some other time ;)!

i was just reading your start on the post and you said the dates are open for discussion i think to me meaning that they could change. i think that is what you meant. not sure. i was just looking at your pics and post about the previous rides and it looks like a ton of fun. i would love to go.

i can make the munising ride in february if it started on the 18th. i can do the cross country drive very easily in 3 days

I understand now. That was earlier in the year. The dates are pretty much set in stone because of the Hotels being booked solid on most other weekends. Sorry for the confusion.

Just in case

Anyone missed this post in the shirt thread....
Looks like I will be attending the function this year....

Anyway I need to know if anyone has room available to split... Floor will work.
I can arrive Thursday night or Friday Noon..

Please let me know by email if there are any avaiable spots that I can grab.

Thanks and see you all up there....

Travis

:WayCool: Travis, B2SO told me that you are looking for a place to stay I just P.M. to B2SO Your welcome to share my room I have extra bed u can use.

Back