TY Ride Schedule for the 2004-05 Season!!!!!

COOL , you guys are all set up now ...THANKS again RX.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!!!

P.S. NO SPOONING U 2 :Moon:

our cat friends arent coming up with us... we will be in grand marais for the weekend.... which way will u be heading on sat? sun? maybe we could hook up ......

sounds like snow in the forecast for the UP snow belt...

FYI: Room just opened up at Alger Falls (1 king). Mook and I have to cancel since our truck is still getting fixed. We were really hoping it would be done tomorrow however it may not be done until Friday. We are extremely bummed.

Sharona said:
FYI: Room just opened up at Alger Falls (1 king). Mook and I have to cancel since our truck is still getting fixed. We were really hoping it would be done tomorrow however it may not be done until Friday. We are extremely bummed.

Do you have a 4 place trailer?

I am rolling out of the area Thursday AM and headed to Midland on the way to Munising...

** EDIT - I just read you are back on in another thread ;)!

yes the trip is still on....11, thru the 13th....we are at the Agler Falls hotel and there is a few rooms open yet...also 2 rooms open at the Super 8

MrSled said:
yes the trip is still on....11, thru the 13th....we are at the Agler Falls hotel and there is a few rooms open yet...also 2 rooms open at the Super 8

You got the number for Agler Falls hotel, I'd like to stay were everyone else is staying. Probably 4-6 yamaha riders with me.

can't wait...... we missed you guys last weekend, we were in grand marais, snow was much better up that way, tons on new sat night, we rode from grnad marais to newberry to seney back to gm on sat, and gm to muni on sunday, muni was definately thin compared to the gm way... bear trap north = plenty of snow.... hopefully muni gets a good dump before feb.... im sure they will.

Back