TY Ride Schedule for the 2004-05 Season!!!!!

Go ahead and book. Because of the Holiday that follows that weekend I chose, they would not give us any reduced rates at the Best Western or the Agler Falls...sorry.

I would love to try and make the Manitoba ride, but it depends on where it is and the current funds. Hopefully I will be able to meet some of you.

Jeff

I am booked at Ramada for Houghton in December. Will make at least one of the Muni rides, but not sure which one. Hopefully I won't kiss a semi this year, although it really didn't hinder us much last year. (And you wondered why they call me ding)

How are the vacancies for the Muni rides doing, of course I could check, but maybe someone already knows.

Still gonna be a shorty though . . .

Man I just can't make the 144 happen yet.

I have come real close to throwing a Polaris cross country 144 skid in it, but I just can't get past the taste of it.

have to work on that 144...just may take some time to get everything right....you can always come on ever and I can help you with the layout :)

Thanks for the offer, if only you didn't live so far away. Actually the biggest problem is finding the parts. I should be able to handle it though, as I have done lots of fabricating in the past, and am surrounded by technical and practical engineers, as well as machinists. I just don't have much time anymore.

So it's the TY group that has the BW-Muni booked on friday the 11th. We usually go up from a wednesday to saturday before v-day. Last year was newberry and this year was to be muni....now we've got to get a little creative....

We were thinking of changing our weekend because someone thought there would be something going on that weekend and the trails would be bad with a ton of people coming up. Maybe we'll catch somewhere close and see you all on the trail.

2ooosrx said:
Mr Sled, no rides in wisconsin? :mad: :mad: :mad:
By his own definition, any ride Mr. Sled attends is a TY ride and he does live in Wisconsin.

I usually bribe him with alcohol and he's good to go. ;):D

Steve is correct...you want to ride by me ...I have my own WI TY rides all the time...pick a weekend other then the ones I have posted and we can ride :)

Back