how fast is your sled

snomotocross

hey guys just wondering how fast your sleds are,
my srx did about 127 mph at the radar run last season.

Flamed RX-1 !!!!!!

My Flamed RX-1 is really really really really fast! J/K..hahahahaha..It's fast enough for me!..Hmmmm or is it? Hmmmm a 127mph SRX? Sounds fishy!...hahahahahahaha :lol:

Mine is really slow right now, the forklift I am carrying it on only does about 18 mph.

I do wonder how fast the guy that drove out of an airplane got up to though. Anybody know what happened to that sled?

snomotocross...I bet ding could outrun ya on his phazer ;) There some trails around Chandler hills that are tighter than my old man, and he squeezes a dollar till the eagle farts!hehe

:wink: I got a 500, it's all about how fast you can go through the corner, hehe.

fast

my 93 vmax 4 with aero charger turbo ran 126 mph in a 1000 feet and top out at 134 with 23/35 gears.I think thats pretty fast

hit 124 on island pond with a coating of snow on it..... but that was the speedo.
Does anyone no how unaccurate the spedos are?????

My 1990 Bravo will do 47 mph on radar, 47 mph past the gas pumps, 47 mph past the parts counter. Just kidding around guys, I use this sled for putting around the house.

MountainMax said:
Even modified it is very fast, I can only see about 85MPH at 660 feet and im modified.

I know it's a lot faster than my Vmax4 runs in the 660' and I've won the amateur class!

my brouther said he had his 02 viper going 225kmph about 138mph (he has many mods) that was on a 2km stretch of road.

I have had my 2000 sxr going just over 200km

Do all you guys with these incredibly fast sleds race them? You'd make a ton of money and probably hold a few world records!!

Back