how fast is your sled

280 Km/hr...ohh wait my sled, not my bike...uhmm I dunno, never really held it right out, and my Speedo doesn't work anyways...lol

viper mtn with motor/clutch/exhaust/drivetrain work.... 117mph on the dream-ometer, wide open across a lake at only about 1000ft elevation. reality prolly closer down around 100 would be my guess; i don't have gps.

fordsrx said:
my 250 bravo hit 30km/h chasing moose thru a willow bog!

If that mouse went over 30 km/h, I'd catch it and let it race against other mouses :)

harding.dj said:
I have had my SXViper 2002 up to 155 km/h(Spedo). It was still going up. Lost my nerve. Does anyone really know how fast a stock 2002 viper can go. My wife has a 2000 srx 700. Hers seems to be quicker off the line...But mine has a higher tope speed. Is this the norm.
the srx should win top end also

Do you guys with the unbelievable numbers see the ones posted that are verified? My bone stock, (other than dropping one tooth on the bottom gear) 93 750-4 ran 156kph through the radar on the lake. To be fair there was a lot of snow on the lake, I could feel the drag. My speedometer read 160 at the time. I felt that was an acceptable margin of error. A week later on hard packed road (after a few wobbly pops) I saw 180 on the speedo before I backed off...but she was still pulling! I witnessed a well tuned but stock 95 800 V-Max 4 ST run 185 through the radar on the lake, and there wasn't another sled there of any brand that came anywhere near that mark! I can tell you that a single lane ice road gets really, really narrow at that speed! G.

All i can say about this thread is WOW! And here i thought my srx was pretty fast. It beats most takers around here and it`s not even close to these crazy numbers. But that one day i know if i didnt hit that muck ditch she would`ve hit the 150 mark. :o| Some of you guys should really enter these sleds in the big races and get famous! :nos:

i hit 59 today in my yard on my phazer but thats 2 aches incuding house, garage and shed and the portion of they yard shut off to me by law cause my neigbor is a dick and calls the cops on his free time

my 340 enticer hit 61 mph according to the polaris rider who clocked me, my 1980 exciter will hit 80 on the speedo, anyone ever gps an enticer or exciter just for kicks. Both sleds are stock, by the way.

WOW, why must everyone lie about their speed. Most of the people here ride the same sleds, so its not to hard to find out a lie. Our srx does 121 MPH top speed. Our xcr 800 does 123 mph top speed. this was at our cousins cottage with their gun. Their sleds were running 128 mph-133mph. They have 99 xcr with a 210HP 1000cc triple. Our srx, and srx have shaved heads, squish angle changes, clutching (LOTS), reed spacers, and the xcr has 144 studs and the srx has none yet.

i know but theres some people that just cant lie all that great,yup im sure 167 out of a 115 hp sled with nos sorry not going to happen.but i have a speed i can prove my moms record for cmsa is 113.883 in 1000 ft,check it out at (cmsaracing.com) those are realistic speeds, oh the class is and 700 stock triple triple, sandy reid

Back