how fast is your sled

-99 srx600 180km/h on frozen hardpack snow,32mm bombardier racing track and added weight to clutch as recomended in tech section-otherwise bone stock.
before i fixed the exhaustleak between the pipes and "headers" it would only do 165-170km/h-now i love this sled.... :yam:

i got 190 km/h earlier this week-only problem is that the track didnt like it at all,large pieces was ripped off so i guess ill go for a 25mm(1 inch)track next season...

unbelievable!

Some of these numbers I am seeing are unbelievable guys! True facts.....no lies....no bs......I have only been radared twice on my 98 SRX.....once on glare ice....660 ft......144 trail studs....48 chisels....91 MPH.

on Grass....on a 500 ft track that was shortened to 400 ft because the starting line turned to mud.......I ran 67 MPH.....I thought the 67 was a bit slow.....but then again...it was only 400 ft.....and the track was more sand than grass, there was alot of drag that day....as well as the temps being in the 40's......

I see alot of speeds on here that say "on the speedo".....some of them are grossly out of proportion......I think all in all.....you'll find comparable numbers for each make and model here......this would of course be on stock or close to stock machines.

a picture's worth 100mph

Don't know how accurate the speedo is but my cousin (02 Viper) and I (97 sx7) saw 114 on speedo at same time across lake. Digital viper speedo much easier to read. Kindof hard to ride faster than 100mph with one hand while snapping picture.

03 RX1 Stock 128 on the dream meter probably actual 115
JLance84 do yourself a favor get a helmet cam :)

129 mph in 1/8 mile on asphalt
my buddies 99 mach z open mod sled did this with a 1050 htg motor on the juice.

This is ridiculous, one guy says 167mph, another guy says 129 in 1/8th of a mile. There is so much bs flying around it is crazy. Someguy got 129mph in 1/8 of a mile when all of the turbo kit are only getting the best of 134 in 1/4 mile. Did somebody drop a corvette engine in it? My 2000 SRX bone stock was maxxing out at 115 mph on the gun on hard pack snow and my speedo was way past 120. My dad's RX-1 was reading 149 on the speedo when he was doing 135 mph on GPS with K&N filters, lightened front end, ripsaw track, modified exhaust system, and a 25 horsepower shot of nitrous per cylinder. These numbers that most of you are putting up are insane.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 167MPH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would somebody say that, come on now, think before you type. ;)!

147 kmh by gps, stock Yamaha srv -84, pretty well for old fan? But next winter its even faster!

last season still experimenting on the old 2000 srx with viper gauge.timing was off a bit by 2 degrees,gearing was 21-38,heavy hitter clucthing (dont remember the weight in the weights,maxx.orange primary spring,bender can,on the digital viper gauge it was reading 122 mph in 1000'-1300'. also 192 studs on a stock viper track. i also thinki would of seen better numbers with the stock can but who no's? also bender transfer rods,shelf removed in airbox.

1997 SX 700, triple pipes, 212 studs, thin head gasket, T-rods, 107 mph 1000' ice, turning 9,400 lol

750 Vmax-4, 88-92mph in the 660', hoping for high/mid 90's this year.

Viper tops out in the 115mph range on the speedo.

My bro's stock Bravo has run 78mph, in the back of a truck ;)!

Last edited:

Back