how fast is your sled

???

Hey Fast,

138 mph....

Come on, I 'll assume that was a simple typo and forgive you.

How Fast

I have had my SXViper 2002 up to 155 km/h(Spedo). It was still going up. Lost my nerve. Does anyone really know how fast a stock 2002 viper can go. My wife has a 2000 srx 700. Hers seems to be quicker off the line...But mine has a higher tope speed. Is this the norm.

155km..not miles. I havn't really got the srx up too high. It is my wifes, and I have only ridden it twice. I will try it this weekend and see how fast I can get it...

srx viper

I would almost bet anything that the srx has a higher top speed unless the viper has triple pipes and still. sorry I couldnt give you km, us americans use mph :lol:

How fast?

I did 134 mph in the Qtr today and it was still climbing.
It's an 2003 RX-1 at 12.1 #'s of boost. :twisted:

well mine is hevy i think i have had it up to about 95 and i was still going but not real fast so mine might do about 100 but that is fast enough for me

90 miles and still had room on the throttle for my 700SXR.
I preffer bottom end over top end.
If my sled only goes 90miles that ok just get me there faster.

I feel slow at 84mph in 1000ft on my SX600R (bare Ice with no studs)
Seen 107 on the speedo smoking a MXZ800 that was having trouble with sticky slides :D

I've seen a consistent top end of 100 out of my sled bone stock 02 sx600R.

You guys are killing me! How did you see 13? on a srx? The speedo only goes to 120. Not a chance you saw that on the gun. I thought this forum was to help us beat the other compitition.How are we going to do this if we lie through our teeth. Just a thought!

fastest speed

:twisted: my sxr500 topped out at 80mph.(2001)
my brothers viper cracked 95mph.(2002)

we did this on gps on packed snow usin same rider. both have no studs and stock track. trail was on lake and had long waves in it :( .
last year i got the viper to hit 115mph on spedo (when i last looked down :lol: ) on a hard packed lake 500-600ft but i came off trail at trail speed and punched it. :twisted:

Just got back from 3day trip Timmins-Hearst-Kirkland Lake loop, over 1200kms (750mi), i put back in stock clutch set up on 2000 SRX700 and on hard pack straights would get between 185-190km/h on speedo, so i fiqure true speed is safe between 110 -115 mph........Reaper

radar

Ran on snow granular covered ice 109 mpr in the 1/4 mile and 115 in 2000 feet on radar the temp was about 4 degrees C stock and I weigh 230 pounds

Back