Guess what sled is being pampered again!

As of right now, the motor is back in the sled and I am just waiting on our belt drive system to be completed and to work with an aluminum drive axel. We are also finishing up the rear suspension parts. Hopeing to drop some major weight on this sled and git r done hopefully soon. We are extremely busy down at the shop right now working on customers sleds that I have no time for my own. I have been going striaght from school down to work this week and staying till 11 PM. The schedule is a little rough right now. I will get some updates going shortly. When I am done with the sled, I am going to make a new thread of alot of pictures so that other people can follow it and not just a few. This thread has gotten far to long.

shortstop20 said:
Matt, send SnowTech some pictures of your sled! They'll be amazed when they see it. It's about gauranteed magazine material!!!

I was just talking to my brother about that today and we are going to try and get it in there when it is all said and done. I think it should make an article and I can give a little sponcering to TY if I get it in there. I will give them a call.

Boomer, you got any tips for me? Congrats on your sled.

Back