Any Younger Guys Out There?

mthier said:
Hello my name is mitchell I am 10 I have a enticer 340 in the picture was my 1st snowmobile. I no longer have it because became a member of the tree bark club to years ago. Since we got snow early I all ready put on 60 miles on this weekend. Talk to you later. :yrules:

I ALMOST B CAME A MEMBER YESTERDAY........LOL

Hey I'm YOUNG At Heart..........Does That Count

Hey Mitchell :WayCool: Ride Buddy ;)!

hi i am 13 n i ride a 97 700sx last year i put a 1.25 track on it its wicked sweet. i also put ohlins on the front, i am looking for a viper skid.

hay short stop sweet sled i want an 01 srx 700 but right now i hav a 97 sx 700 I might be able to get 1 by next year.by studing peoples tracks

WOW, I can't beleive how many young guns there are on here! And wow, you all seem to have awesomer sleds! I just got my 1991 Phazer last year. I think it's a great sled, and won't really wanna get rid of it. I don't know how you are all paying for these newer sleds, but I'm 24, in school still, paying my OWN way for everything. I'd really like to get on 2000 SRX or possibly even a Nytro later on. I might go BIG the next time I buy a sled!

19 riding a 2001 sxr 500 lightly modded and a modded out Srx 700 tripple. love em both. i started riding at age 5 and then i got my own at age 8. 1979 yamaha enticer 340. built it from the ground up with my dad when we bought it back then for 100 bucks. didnt run at all, stuffed with acorns and everything. im very into drag racing snowmobiles and its now become a huge part of my life. i also enjoy jumping them but i got sick of crashin them up so i stick to speed, track racing and stuff. im glad to see all this young blood turning to yamahas!! when you turn of age...get an R6!!;)!

yama

im 18 and have a srx 700 tripple tripple ohins shocks racing pipes and reeds and it is plety fst enough 120 is the top iv had it on the road. so happy trails every one>

24 here, graduated from college 2 yrs ago. started on an 89 excel V and worked my way up. here is a pic of my baby, i add a little to it each year. bought it in september of 02

Attachments

• ViperLT 6.jpg
    ViperLT 6.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 12
SXRebuilt4U said:
19 riding a 2001 sxr 500 lightly modded and a modded out Srx 700 tripple. love em both. i started riding at age 5 and then i got my own at age 8. 1979 yamaha enticer 340. built it from the ground up with my dad when we bought it back then for 100 bucks. didnt run at all, stuffed with acorns and everything. im very into drag racing snowmobiles and its now become a huge part of my life. i also enjoy jumping them but i got sick of crashin them up so i stick to speed, track racing and stuff. im glad to see all this young blood turning to yamahas!! when you turn of age...get an R6!!;)!

I do plan on it... then i'll have a bike for summer and snomobile for winter... never board! :rockon:

I'm 16 and i ride an 02 Viper I split the cost of the viper and mods right down the middel with my dad. I have two jobs and i think that when you pay for it yourself with your own sweat and somtimes blood you appreciate it more. My viper is done in all spider-man theme I had the windshield custom painted took the head of an old umbrella and fliped it around and made it the reverse lever, took a truck floor mat and and cut it down making it into a mud flap, I have underglow lights red and blue, and a patch sewed into the seat. Some mods are slp trippel pipes, head gasket mod, clutch mod, and ripsaw track. :yam: :2strokes:

i havent checked out this forum too much since im mostly over in the ty 4 stroke section but im 18 and have a 2005 rs rage with 6,153miles on it. i have c&a pro skis, chrome windshield, handguards, pro taper bars with 6" powermadd risers, had to extend thrttle cable and brake line and hand grip wires, hauck performance exhaust, hauck performance clutch kit #5, 2 orange led lights and 1 blue led light, blue snowflap, 162 1.18" studboy studs, and to top it all off a big old shot of pure nitrous oxide-40hp shot. next year i will be adding another nozzle and experimenting with that so i will be pushing 180-185hp with my rage

I might step up to a Nytro next year because i messed up my trailing arm and my tunnel last weekend on a train track just like Mr Sled. SWEET ;)!

Back