Any Younger Guys Out There?

hey Yamitoba:
im 13, and i ride an SRX600
my dad got my sisters and i riding since we could stand the cold! we live and breathe snowmobling in winter!

Well iam 15 and i dont ride a yamaha as my main sled but i do ride it durig the week quite a bit, my dad ownsa fairly moded attak and i own a pretty moded prox. the prox kicks it but at jumping and in the tight ditchs. other then that i would own one.

Yo guys im 16 and have a YAMAHA SRX 600. Pretty sweet sled got it going 100mph on the gps. looking to buy a four stroke. any one else want to buy one too? the attaks r looking hott!!

17 and i am from ontario and i love yamahs also, lol. i ride a SRX 700, 02 xcr 800 and a 89 phazer. i am buying a poo though for next winter 03 xcsp here i come.

hi im ryan and i started riding an 81 enticer 340 when i was 10 then i moved up to an 86 vmax 540 after that came a 97 vmax 700 triple then came an 01 srx 700... i totaled the srx this year when i hit a man hole near town so i parted it out and sold some other stuff and bought an 05 rx warrior and i love it... it has ecp air kit white knuckle pipes (loudest best sounding available) jet kit seat riser handlebar riser and chrome windshield ... it is one sweet ride

15 and rocking a stock 86 phazer looking for a 136 skid and track with risers and power mods....the best thing is to remove that suit case of a pipe. It's about a 15 hp increase with a DG pipe

All these preeteens with better, faster sleds than me... Ahah. My first sled was a long track bravo at about the age of 5

im 18 and rocking a 97 vmax 700 stock track with 120 woods 1.25" carbide studs. other than completely stock. purss like a kitten down the trails.
'

Back