How Fast Do You Drive? Be Honest!!!!!

bluemonster1 said:
I should of married that Newfie girl years back..I could be there riding the RR trails now....lol

hope your not married now saying that! wife walks in :o|

Seen too many accidents on the trails to push the limits of speed any more. Thing happen really fast with the acceleration capable with today's new sleds. A lot of people believe they are great riders and in control but eventually you will exceed your capabilities if you are always pushing.

jabber800 said:
Seen too many accidents on the trails to push the limits of speed any more. Thing happen really fast with the acceleration capable with today's new sleds. A lot of people believe they are great riders and in control but eventually you will exceed your capabilities if you are always pushing.

Yup!!

Seen it many times. I stay and ride safe most of the time. I will let it all hang out but only when I know it's safe to do so and I'm on familiar trails. Early AM when the sun is down and traffic is light is when I like to crank it up. Everything is easy to see when it's dark and the snow conditions are better. Deer are something to watch out for though.

Tripple diget river runnin all by my lonesome at 4 AM is a mega thrill and my favorite part of winter.

opsled

FAST AS I CAN RACING AND SLOW AS I CAN TRAIL RIDING. YOU GUYS WOULD LEAVE ME ON THE TRAILS, FIRST MOGUL I AM TOAST. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back