Any photoshop heads here? (pics of my new-painted viper)

Ola

I need decals and other colours on the seat and ski "rings"

Please come with opinions, and suggestions!

Cool if you could do this in photoshop, and post the result here :)

(my main thoughts, are black/grey cover and grey ski rings.. And dark grey decals, but not ALOT of decals.. But i am VERY open for alternatives :) )

nylakkert.jpg

nylakkert2.jpg

I like the black... if nobody else can get you a decent chop by sunday night, i'll take care of it for you, but being Irish and growing up in an Irish Catholic town outside of boston, i'll be unavailable this weekend ;)

I just got tired of the last colour.. It looked a little..hmm..gay? :D

Just kidding.. I liked the last colour, but i like black better..

(and it aint so easy to point out in a line/crowd now, when "someone" are looking for us... (unlegal to ride here) )

i really like the looks of " thedragonsled.com " polaris fusion dragon, so i took a step in that direction..

i thikn you should go with some black decals (a little lighter shade of black then the hood). it will make people look at at your sled longer and i think it would look awesome! black the sled out black seat black highfax etc.

I got help with the pro x seat on another forum, but i modified it a little, and made some small decals..

Only for showing my thoughts, how i want it too look..

A black or black/grey viper seat is still one of my other choices, so this is only a idea :)

nylakkertcopy.jpg

love the black, cromilusion is way overated.

im biased a little though

that sled sure would look good with a crome front end.

still for sale

I agree. Chrome ski loops, aftermarket trailing arms with a chrome head and black tubes. Yikes. Nice clean look on the handlebars. The graphic is classy. Just enough. Well done.

I really like the black look. The decals you have chosen look good as well. Maybe consider the same colour decal but in ghost lettering. Your sled is awesome looking now but you run a "big" risk of over doing it. This is where you can accent it to perfection. Keep it simple. Maybe white piping to sepparate the gray from the black on the seat, a little polish to the tunnel and your gray decals on the hood and you have a sled that people will drool over. Loose the 700 part though. Just " VIPER" Any one that sleds knows there is a hummbling power plant under that hood. Less means you keep them scared..... Awesome machine you have. Looking forward to seeing the end product. :yam: :rockon:

yammynutz said:
I really like the black look. The decals you have chosen look good as well. Maybe consider the same colour decal but in ghost lettering. Your sled is awesome looking now but you run a "big" risk of over doing it. This is where you can accent it to perfection. Keep it simple. Maybe white piping to sepparate the gray from the black on the seat, a little polish to the tunnel and your gray decals on the hood and you have a sled that people will drool over. Loose the 700 part though. Just " VIPER" Any one that sleds knows there is a hummbling power plant under that hood. Less means you keep them scared..... Awesome machine you have. Looking forward to seeing the end product. :yam: :rockon:

What do you mean when you say "ghost lettering" ? Do you got a Font i can use, to see what it looks like?

I have desided to use a pro-x seat now.. So now i need to find one... Not to easy..

If anyone knows of, or find a pro-x or pro-x2 seat for sale, then i am interested in buying!
It MIGHT happend that i let the time help me finding a seat, and money, but the sled is ready for the next season.. Thats for shure!

i dont like the 700 just seems too overated by the stock brand so i kinda copied the artic cat idea and used viper 7... the text on that is pretext with italic

Looking nice :)

I tried out a new look here.. All black cover on a stock seat, removed the reflex on the side of belly, new decal (kind of liked the 7 idea), all grey trailing arm..

Actually, i think it is looking allright! what do you think? Are there anything else i could do if i went this way instead?

photoshop2.jpg

ive also seen a guy who took his sx seat pulled the material off to get to the foam and added a piece of foam to it and sanded it down... it made the seat like 3 inches higher and it looked like a pro x seat... youll need someone whos in the apolstry business to help probally.

Ola said:
I got help with the pro x seat on another forum, but i modified it a little, and made some small decals..

Only for showing my thoughts, how i want it too look..

A black or black/grey viper seat is still one of my other choices, so this is only a idea :)

nylakkertcopy.jpg
Now all you have to do is shine up that tunnel ;)!

Back