Any photoshop heads here? (pics of my new-painted viper)

i Like your Track Ola... What is it?? i like what you did with that decal *Viper 700* i was thinking about painting my hood black.... but if i go black, i dont want to spend the money to change back to blue if i dont like it..

Whats a good Sand Paper To use to Take off all the color on the inside of the windshield? i have a *cut* LOW profile Blue Cobra one and i was thinking i'd like o go to black ... i dont want any scratches to appear when i do paint it black, anyone do this before?

Also, does anyone have any Pictures of their viper without any decals? im getting tired of the same Ol look ya know? thanks!

BTW: OLA, my seat ripped so there is no "yamaha" on the side of it. i had it stiched all black! tlel me what ya think! thanks

What do you think of Jimmy Blaze's viper? the white belly pan really Gives it that look, Eye taking..

How hard is it to peel the belly pan off??? is it all rivets?? i'd like to do this if i dont paint my hood black, i'd like to do the belly pan white! haha thanks!!

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 22
  • mcall_095.jpg
    mcall_095.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
auji700triple said:
i Like your Track Ola... What is it?? i like what you did with that decal *Viper 700* i was thinking about painting my hood black.... but if i go black, i dont want to spend the money to change back to blue if i dont like it..

Whats a good Sand Paper To use to Take off all the color on the inside of the windshield? i have a *cut* LOW profile Blue Cobra one and i was thinking i'd like o go to black ... i dont want any scratches to appear when i do paint it black, anyone do this before?

Also, does anyone have any Pictures of their viper without any decals? im getting tired of the same Ol look ya know? thanks!

BTW: OLA, my seat ripped so there is no "yamaha" on the side of it. i had it stiched all black! tlel me what ya think! thanks

What do you think of Jimmy Blaze's viper? the white belly pan really Gives it that look, Eye taking..

How hard is it to peel the belly pan off??? is it all rivets?? i'd like to do this if i dont paint my hood black, i'd like to do the belly pan white! haha thanks!!

Hi!

My track is a 307/38/38 polaris.. Works great!

Like youre seat.. What did you use to cover the blue part? regular leather?

Must say i`m not that fond of blaze`s white belly.. But thats just me..

Looks awsome!!! I would go with silver or a dark grey graphics....Have you seen the new Yammi with the lightning bolts on the windshield and on the cowling ( can't remember what model it is ) you should go with some thing like that ...Not too much..silver lightning bolts going down the outsides of the windshied down the front sides of the cowling....

I like the Black hood better because it looks like a mifia color and it lookslike it will kick some other sleds ***'s

a viper seat from a black viper would look good. had silver in place of your blue. could also do yamaha accesories billet ski handles. that would look quite nice :)

auji700triple i was kinda bored...made your sled red lol..what do u guys think..sorry your head color is messed up

Attachments

• Clipboard02.bmp
    176.7 KB · Views: 74
Um, Sorry but thats not me! hahah thats Jimmy Blaze and his Viper. i think you screwed up on his face! hahahahah!!! blue hey, i think he ate to many blueberries if you ask me! nice job!

I just peeled off all my Decals and i think im going to paint her black! and keep everythign else white. i think its time for a change, im getting bored of the blue...

Yeah just regular Leather. i ripped the side with my snoboard boot metal clip and had someone Apolster it, she did an amazing job for me. i love it! but would trade it for a boss Highrise in a second!!

im going to talk to red-matter about those viper700 Decals.. i think im intrested in getting some white ones!!! thanks guys i can't wait

Ola, did you have your hood perfessionally painted, or did you do it yourself. If you did it yourself, what kind of paint did you use. Thanks

It`s painted professionally.. A guy i know (car painter) was painting a Audi A4 front bumper, so i sendt him my hood to do it in the same colour..
so the colour is Audi black, non metallic..

It must be rubbed down a little, then painted with primer/filler, and water-sanded a little again.. then regular car paint.. Some even put in some softner liquid in the paint, but i dont think my hood has that..

REDMATER said:
what size are the viper 700 you have in that pic?

Is this to me?

I really dont understand the question.. If it`s the scale of the pic you are after, then i dont know..

ahh i see.. The font is called "sever" , wich i found on the net somewhere.. hmm.. lets see..

http://www.typenow.net/files/S/sever.zip does this work?

Size i dont know.. I`m going to make a file with this text in a .tiff picture, and bring it to a friend that makes decals.. This way i only have to tell him how many cm it has to be, letting him solve the size problem ;)

Back