Any photoshop heads here? (pics of my new-painted viper)

sxviper.jpg

Painted the seat with vinyl paint, and ski-loops with regular spray paint..

Decals not bought yet..

I think it`ll have a prox seat next season..

looks good, but I would be weary of the ski loops. they will lose the paint while riding, seen it before :( looks nice though :)

Looks great more companies need to use black on their sleds!

i don't know in CAD but i bought one for my srx project sled and it was $250 shipped. also, they do not bolt right up, either you get the prox tank (i don't know how well it works with the vented cowl around it) or you take it to an upholster and have them graft in the lines to fill in the holes and voids around the tank.

I asked a guy here in norway, that was selling his viper with pro-x race seat, and he told me that all he did, was to drill holes in the tunnel.. It did fit against the tank on his viper..

The pro-x race seat seems to go for 250+ on ebay.. US that is..

ola, are you sure? do you have a picture of his setup? i have the seat and the tank im y garage and they don't fit at all without having some voids. sure the seat would fit on there, but look like it fits and feel like it fits, no way. also, this is the prox or prox2 newer version shorty seats correct? 03viperguy, yes they are very stiff. i don't mind at all since i really don't sit down much except out on trails if i'm on one or straight open shots. i am however gonna have the guy replace the top inch or 2 with a just slightly softer foam maybe.

sxviper32 said:
ola, are you sure? do you have a picture of his setup? i have the seat and the tank im y garage and they don't fit at all without having some voids. sure the seat would fit on there, but look like it fits and feel like it fits, no way. also, this is the prox or prox2 newer version shorty seats correct? 03viperguy, yes they are very stiff. i don't mind at all since i really don't sit down much except out on trails if i'm on one or straight open shots. i am however gonna have the guy replace the top inch or 2 with a just slightly softer foam maybe.

I`m not gonna claim that it`s true, but i have asked this guy, and he told me it fit..
I looked through my deleted messages in my mail, and found it again..

I must say i`m very sorry, but it actually was a SRX.. ALLTHOUGH i know for certain of a Viper with a pro-x seat as well here in norway, but i havent talked to him.. Just seen pics.. Tried to reach him, but no luck..

This is the SRX i talked about, and he wrote that it fit amost without modification.. As good as bolt on..

http://pics.autodb.no/962/962011-bilde2-11.bmp

http://pics.autodb.no/962/962011-bilde5-bilde116.jpg

I dont care if the seat is hard.. I sit on the sled maybe for 15 minutes of a 2-3 hour ride.. I dont trail ride, or ride long trips..

sxviper32: Could you take a picture of the race seat on the tunnel, so we can see how it looks against the tank?

That looks sweet!! the only thing I would do is make the p a littel more looper at the top but that cursive looks great!! :2strokes: :yam:

Back