V-Max 4 engine rebuild

actually isnt THAT impressive for tq, but it has a nice powerband and pulls nice just about everywhere. and yeah, the 800 was better

Hi ! :)
I`d like to try an 800 and compare it to the 750, but I must say that the 750 makes me smile when I floor it, hehe:). (if I were to say "floor it" in a sled-way, what should I say?).

Anyway just wanted to say that my friend went riding with us on Friday and she ran like a charm all night, so it looks like everything is OK. I was a little worried about the crankshaft, didn`t have the equipment to measure it, but I guess it must be OK since it`s still running. (is it possible to bend a rod or will it snap before it bends?).

Wellwell:)

Awesome work on that motor...my 800 is running great but ill ship mine out the minute i think it needs rebuilt... haha. ill send it "C.O.D." LOL

nice video

kimoaj said:
Hi ! :)
I`d like to try an 800 and compare it to the 750, but I must say that the 750 makes me smile when I floor it, hehe:). (if I were to say "floor it" in a sled-way, what should I say?).

Anyway just wanted to say that my friend went riding with us on Friday and she ran like a charm all night, so it looks like everything is OK. I was a little worried about the crankshaft, didn`t have the equipment to measure it, but I guess it must be OK since it`s still running. (is it possible to bend a rod or will it snap before it bends?).

Wellwell:)

Instead of "floor it" maybe you can substitute that for "punch it"

Back