AC ProViper

Here´s some pics about it.
In that picture of pipes, there´s only two pipes ready, but those are all done now. I´ll post some updated pics about em later.

prooyleis.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

01122006001.jpg

wow thats insane. so what gave you the idea? just like the yamaha motor but not the chassis? and liked the cat chassis but not the motor? share the thought process :)

I noticed that no one has never done this so that´s what gave me the idea to put triple into a AC snopro.
I´ve always liked triples, but those triple-chassis are not what I want for my sled to be. I wanted to build my sled from best components possible. That´s why I used ACs race-sled chassis and Yammi hightech triple. I think those two are best of it´s kind.

Yamaha triple is powerful out of the box, very lightweight with throttle respone to die for. Also there´s a lot of aftermarket performance parts to make oit even more powerful.

nice, good answer :) looks great man, kudos toa job well done and a real good eye for detail! keep us posted!

Frosty said:
I noticed that no one has never done this so that´s what gave me the idea to put triple into a AC snopro.
I´ve always liked triples, but those triple-chassis are not what I want for my sled to be. I wanted to build my sled from best components possible. That´s why I used ACs race-sled chassis and Yammi hightech triple. I think those two are best of it´s kind.

Yamaha triple is powerful out of the box, very lightweight with throttle respone to die for. Also there´s a lot of aftermarket performance parts to make oit even more powerful.

Very true, Arctic cat has one of the best chassis out their i think. I Love their mountain skid, so much transfer. my old mountain Cat 500 used to fly in the air. i was only like 120lbs and man i could sky it. one day i will fit one in my viper!

wadda ya think...... Yama Cat? ArcticHa?

REDMATER said:
that is some fine engineering taking place in finland......nice work

That thing is awesome! Some true Finngineering there! You'll get some 'Perse' with that one.... ;)

Last edited:
YooperMike said:
That thing is awesome! Some true Finngineering there! You'll get some 'Perse' with that one.... ;)

LOL! I notice that you know few key words of finnish!

Ike
:rofl:

YooperMike said:

:rofl: I think I can only get some, if I give it to my wife. She told I should start new project after this one and give this one to her.

Ike said:
LOL! I notice that you know few key words of finnish!

Ike
:rofl:

Yeah, just the profanity though. But the one I said wasn't really that bad. I come from Finnish heritage, so I guess I'm required to know some, right? In fact, I have family that lives in Helsinki and Kainuu. Post more pics!

I don´t have any new pics now, only old ones.
I haven´t done anything to my sled this week because of death in my family. My 5 yr old doughter found her grandpa dead, so I need to be with her now.
Project will continue right after christmas. I´ll definetly keep you posted.

Sorry to hear that man, espescially around Christmas. I hope all is well with your family, the sled can wait.

omg thats terrible! I am sure everyone here at TY sends their condolences (spell?) and we all wish you and your family the best. truly sorry to hear that

sorry that your family had to experience a loss like that, especially your daughter. My thoughts are with you.

Back