Drop Brackets Finished, *PICS*

Bruce what did the finished ones way. I may tryu a set on my warrior to replace the stock drop brakets. Paul

Bruce- these still available?? Looking for a set for my SXR and how much are they shipped to 53190'

So 99 shipped right?? How do you take payment?? Or are you going to the snow show in Milwaukee??

Ok so I got the brackets, and I understand how they do one, but my question is do you have to drill out all the rivets so you can take off the gold color mounting plate or just drill out the ones that are in the way so the bracket will be flush...

2ooosrx,
When you say "center bolt" do you mean the one that attaches the front of the skid to the tunnel near the footwells? I want to do this to my Phazer and I was wondering if I needed to drop the fronts as well.

Cole 55 yes you need to remove the stock steel brakeys so the inside of the tunnel is smooth.

phazer35 these where designed for the proaction. if your pazer has the proaction in it, you leave the front hole alone, and drop the center hole and the rear. Maxdlx

Bruce
Not yet but i haven't got the mail in a few. I was going to call you back the other day, but got busy trucking, and forgot. I'll call next week to shot the bull. Maxdlx

anyone have any close-up pics of the install? I'm considering buying a set for my viper, but I'd like to get a better idea of the install before ordering. TIA

I have pictures of it installed on my SXR Bruce, so if you want I can post some for ya...

looks like 3/8" X 3" 6061 material, am I right? Little chatter with that facemill though on the recessed area(haha), other than that they look GREAT!!! Nice Word

Coles_55 said:
I have pictures of it installed on my SXR Bruce, so if you want I can post some for ya...

sure... that would be great. I'd like to see the new mounting points up close, if possible. Thanks!

Just one question?
Putting the center of gravity 2-3 inches higher would it change the handling of the sled in to the turns ie making it more tippy?

I love the look, think I might get a set as well.

What a difference in the look of the sled, I really like those!!!! Does anybody have any pics of the install, or up close pics?? Just kinda wanna see how they go in, kinda hesitant about drilling holes in the tunnel and all that.

Back