Single Piped Monster DONE! Updated

auji700triple said:
Your Lucky you got a brother like you do, i wish i had one but got stuck with a sister. O well, thatsa the breaks.. LOL You guys got a Great looking sled!! black really makes her shine. Why didn't yamaha ever make a black sled, they are potent looking!!

Congrats on the work Ryan and RmRider. Good luck with it!

yamaha did make a few black sleds, there was a xt, mmax's, rx1, apex, vector, nitro, oh yeah and vipers.

awesome sled boys looks great.

ya,,,,must be some hillbilly shop huh?.......LMAO :bump:

you get her dialed in? I woulda like to have added them srx reed cages to that engine, thats something you should do over the summer. I think I remember betheviper showing pics on where to relieve the case, they will help that case and cylinders. You can just duct tape off the inlet opening real well and take the sides out, maybe have your brother hold a shop vac while you do it to catch all the grindings, this way you dont have to remove the engine from sled or take it apart. :2strokes:

Don no I didn't there was 8to 10" of ice on the lake but it was glare ice.I got a ticket on my 4 wheeler though.I drove a 1/8 mile@12 mph down my dead end road to the boat landing and the neigbor called the dnr on me.

WOW... i can get rid of that neighbor for $50... LOL. I have neighbors like that too... they have made many many calls like that... from snowmobiling down the road... they thought that was illegal lol, to snowmobiling on my own property, too late at night, 8 pm by the way, when they are trying to sleep about 200 yards away over a hill covered with a thick forest!!! They claimed they couldn't sleep because of the noise (they learned not to go to the cops on this one LOL!!) That is no word of a lie 100% truth in that story, and that's only during the winter season!!. People need better things to worry about, like sledding!

i dont really know exactly how i recognized it haha. just looks VERY familiar. me and my buddies used to go do burnouts and donuts out there in our trucks when we were in highschool. if you ever see a green ford ranger with black wheels and tinted windows out there its me, lol. maybe i'll load the sled up some day and drive by, then you'll know its me!

is that jason lind talking in the background of the second burnout vid? haha i have a feeling i have your phone number in my cell phone...

as far as i know, there is only one black firebird in appleton with a big white bird on the hood

Jason

Yes that is Jason he's dating my cousin.Her parents live across the street.

haha wow...this is pretty wierd. i bought Shawn Zack's Vmax SX from him. its hard not to recognize Jason with the terrets and everything lol!

i need to find a skid plate for mine...got any?

Last edited:
yea well that use to be brians car, the one who grauduate with jason, but he smashed it up this summer so i bought it and fixed it all! yeah shawn came to our cabin a few times with me sledding when he first got it! did you polish the tunnel on yours or was it done?

Shawn polished it (thank god!). He asked me to tell him how fast it goes because he appearently never got to find out for himself. Must of had Sara with him everytime. I had a feeling that was brians old car. Are the tires all the same now? haha

yea he always drove slow, but thats his choice, we just always had to wait. yea i couldnt remember if he polished it or not because now i remember he asked me how i did mine. yea the tires are all the same. the car got new ones on right before it got smashed. but i toasted the rear ones already lol.

well i had to ge a new inner bumper, fender, hood ( getting one tomorrow actually) light assymblys, and a nose which was plastic and popped out but it still has some creases in it but i found one already that i have to still get.

Back