Single Piped Monster DONE! Updated

Pro116 if you have a second do you think you could PM me with all the things you did to your brothers sled, I would love to get my 700 moving!

familyman said:
Loud pipes in Wisconsin = TICKET and mine was $165.00

Hey I like the black...much much better then the purple....purple is for maxdlx, but I also heard he swings both ways.... :rofl:

yep, loud pipes here get tickets quickly.

Somebody I am sure makes quiet triple pipes for the 700's.

horkn said:
yep, loud pipes here get tickets quickly.

Somebody I am sure makes quiet triple pipes for the 700's.

Nope I have power inc center dumps there the quietest made and got a ticket.There hardly louder then a stock srx.

pro116 said:
Nope I have power inc center dumps there the quietest made and got a ticket.There hardly louder then a stock srx.

ouch....

remember those original ZRT's? those were louder than any stock piped SRX, or other brand triple triple , esp the 800 ZRT's.

is there some sort of compliance certification that can prove they meet the db requirement? or was it that those pipes were before the quiet aftermarket pipe era?

Hey pro116, I just started following this thread of the 700 single pipe monster. Could you possibly send me a pm of the mods and price breakdown on the work mrviper did to the motor. This seems like a much better option than triple pipes for the trail. What was the final clutching you ended up with?

Sorry can't give out MrViper motor specs.We trade parts all the time so we did some exchanges for the work.If you have your engine buildt by him I will give you cluthing specs.

ahh, I understand. I wasn't interested in the specific specs I was just wondering what kind of money I should expect to spend for the mods. I guess I should contact him direct.

Back