Lets see how mechanically inclined we are

HAHA I did that thismorning... saw it in another thread on snowmobile fanatics. I also got a 62% and I can also weld pretty damn good (my dad is a professional welder).

Is this a coincidence? lol

SX700triple said:
HAHA I did that thismorning... saw it in another thread on snowmobile fanatics. I also got a 62% and I can also weld pretty damn good (my dad is a professional welder).

Is this a coincidence? lol
Thats where I saw it too. I also remember seeing it on HCS.
I worked for 3 years as a heavy industrial welder. I made 5th wheels, ladder frame and rear door frames for semi trailers. I liked it. It wasnt the most exciting job in the world, but it was something that you could take pride in, knowing that not everyone can do what you do.
Right now Im working assembling generators and honestly, a well-trained circus monkey could probably do my job and my bosses make it perfectly clear to all of us that any of us is easily replacable. Its kinda depressing when you think about it because they basically make you feel like you are worthless and like you dont matter.

Last edited:
That was on the v4hondabbs too. I took it from there and got a 92. Thats kinda my forte though. Got to read the questions carefully.

94% , 470 points for me, and I'm interviewing with Ford Powertrain division this week by the way. Wish me luck.

Back