January 10-13 Muni TY ride Who's In?

Yea I will have both my sleds there.

You will have to take over my fluffing duties for the year though :bump:

wow that is awesome! I really do appreciate it but just not sure I want to chance it, if any accident of any kind happened my fault or not it would be catastrophic on some ones else's sled. Thanks!!!

Ok, no problem. I completely understand your stand point.

I am leaving in 2 days for Michigan.

tomseal6 said:
Yea I will have both my sleds there.

You will have to take over my fluffing duties for the year though :bump:
whatever it takes to lose the title, eh,tom! lol..... hey kinger..... thats the way most people are on these rides! if someone has a spare they will usually lend it out! i'm tellin' ya' , its a great group of people! .....8 days!

GINA,

That wasnt nice LOL

How am I the FLUFFER anyways? From what I remember, richierich was passing tickets around so people know when its their turn.

I would like to join the ride. At this point, it looks like I would be traveling alone, so I would be able to truck pool with anyone that is convenient to my location. I live in Canton MI and own a four door Dakota with a 3 place trailer. So, two others are welcome if that helps. Also, I have not booked a room yet as this is a last minute thing for me (a couple of my buddies have had some bad luck just recently).

Where is Canton located? Hope to see you there. I would like to run somebody else with a SRX

hope you can get a room. i booked mine in early december across from algers and they only had 8 rooms left then. i will be soloing myself as none of my rideing buddies has gotten back to me with a yes.

Muni TY Ride Jan. 10,11,&12

My group will be in Munising that weekend. Were leaving Grand Rapids early A.M. Fri. , staying at the Americinn till Sun. So far it's just me and my brother (amatosrx). :letitsnow :winterrul

If the Motel is still fully booked for the ride, I got a room with 2 beds just incase someone needs to crash. ;):D ;):D ;):D

I will be up there either Thursday afternoon or Friday Afternoon. Depends on work.

I have the room booked from Thursday til Sunday, so if someone needs the room for Thursday, and still needs to share over the weekend....Let me know.

-1CS

SRX800 said:
My group will be in Munising that weekend. Were leaving Grand Rapids early A.M. Fri. , staying at the Americinn till Sun. So far it's just me and my brother (amatosrx). :letitsnow :winterrul
you guys should make sure to come over to the garage at alger falls at night! get a chance to meet everyone and probably ride with us on sat.!

Any updates on how the snow is holding up? just wondering if I should bring the sleds or the bikes lol.

Back