January 10-13 Muni TY ride Who's In?

S.X. said:
Sorry for your loss, and take care of things at home thats far more important
Thanks for the thoughts Mike and everyone else, have a good ride and be safe!
See you at the next one!!
Sno-Xr

The ride was great. Everyone had fun...I think. lol Sure was great to hang out with everyone. Hope to see you all again at the TY Eagle River ride next weekend.

I'm staying a few more days if not all week. Snowing like crazy now. Calling for 10" by tonight. Here's a couple pics from outside my room......

Attachments

• IM001621.JPG
    IM001621.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IM001622.JPG
    IM001622.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
these are the onesi have of you, tom. if they help i will email them too you.

Attachments

• IMG_0404 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0404 (Small).JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0400 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0400 (Small).JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 15
ill have to give him a link to my photobucke acct. not haveing any luck with zipfiles at all. comp keeps locking up when i try. just have to label some a bit better.

sobfrogg said:
Sled,

Where are the rest of your picks???? Any vids?????
i have tried to zip and mail them to tom but i am a computer idiot!!!!! i will bring the camera with next weekend and just let tom load them into his puter!
vids..... that will take some doing!!! if i can't zip simple pics you think i can load video! lol.... i will bring the caMERA and play it on a tv for everyone.

Chad had his 600 ther, Pro_116 had his new Dragon (cough cough lol) there, and Tomseal had his SRX there. Also had 2 guests with Chad on 2-strokes. If you haven't been to one, you really should go. GREAT people to spend time with!!

We wont mention the name of one of Chad's guest sled and what happened to it on the trail.. All I am saying is I wish I was on my SRX that day.

LMAO!!!

Back